The following steps are an overview of how to manually install and run Mango.
- Download and install the latest Java JDK, see Installing Java for more details
- If you use Linux or Mac you can use the install script to download and install Mango
- Download the Mango full zip file
- Extract the zip file into a directory of your choice (e.g. /opt/mango or C:\mango)
- Set the MA_HOME environment variable to the path where you installed Mango (recommended but not required)
- Copy classes/env.properties to overrides/properties/env.properties and edit to suit your configuration, see installation configuration for more details
- Start Mango by running
$MA_HOME/bin/start-mango.sh start(Linux and Mac) or
%MA_HOME%\bin\ma-start.bat(Windows) from your terminal / command prompt
For more detailed instructions please see the following links for each supported operating system:
Logging in for the first time
Mango ships with a default admin user. After logging in for the first time, the admin user’s password should be changed.
- Navigate to the web interface using a supported browser.
- Log in with the username admin and password admin.
- You must read the Mango license which is presented and agree to it’s terms.
- Change the admin user’s password